I see same since early today

Re: Server stuck?

By $B$Dog$
8/29/2023 8:25 am
Dejavu! Can we fix this, please!!!!!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/30/2023 11:13 am
Please everyone check your roster and depth chart and make sure you have a full roster and your depth chart is properly set. The sim is crashing because of at least one team that is incomplete, and for some reason the AI is unable to resolve it. I will continue to switch the sim to midweek runs when the game sim fails until this gets resolved.

Thanks!

By slowtospeak
8/30/2023 4:54 pm
I don't know if this is germane, but a backup lineman was surreptitiously deactivated. In the preseason, I fill out all my backups, ever since a backup quarterback got pressed into service as a lineman.

By TheRevelator
8/30/2023 5:02 pm
Somebody might need to check the Missouri Tigers as they are at 42 roster players and are currently over the cap by $262 million. My guess is that they don't have enough players and the sim cannot release any of their players to force them back under the salary cap.

jdavidbakr wrote:
Please everyone check your roster and depth chart and make sure you have a full roster and your depth chart is properly set. The sim is crashing because of at least one team that is incomplete, and for some reason the AI is unable to resolve it. I will continue to switch the sim to midweek runs when the game sim fails until this gets resolved.

Thanks!
Last edited at 8/30/2023 5:04 pm

By $B$Dog$
8/31/2023 10:39 am
If possible the administrator probably will have to erase cap deficits. (For Missouri)
Last edited at 8/31/2023 10:40 am

By idontfootballyuh
9/06/2023 3:30 pm
Sory guys XD